Long-term Care Unit
Hôpital Clemenceau La Garde
Lead Consultant: Dr Nathalie AMALBERTI
- Dr ARROYO Philippe
- Dr BAMBIS Solange
USLD (Long-term Care Unit) and EHPAD (Nursing homes) Clemenceau
Number of beds: 36 USLD beds - 40 EHPAD beds.
The USLD sectors are in theory reserved for residents with more unstable pathologies and justifying a reinforced medical and nursing presence
EHPAD (Établissement d'Hébergement pour Personnes Âgées Dépendantes)is a frop-in centre for dependent elderly people.
Information for residents and families
Your parent wishes to join the EHPAD or the USLD. These two drop-in centre are linked to:
- Rules of procedure (click here to download it - in French)
- Stay contract (click here to download it - in French)
They provide you all useful information prior to the admission to these structures. We advise you an attentive reading.
These two documents have been adopted by:
- Le Conseil de Surveillance du Centre Hospitalier Intercommunal Toulon-La Seyne sur Mer, dated the 9th of September 2014.
- Le Conseil de Vie Sociale de l'établissement (*) (Social life council of the establishment)
(*) Le Conseil de la Vie Sociale works for each hosting sites (USLD and/or EHPAD).
- the director of the establishment or his representative,
- the physician in charge
- health executives and including particularly with deliberative voice
- representatives of residents, families,
- staff representatives.
It gives its opinion and can make any suggestions on operational matters, including :
- operating regulations and the establishment project
- internal organisation and daily life
- works and equipment projects
- the activities and socio-cultural animations
- the nature and prices of the services rendered
The social service of the structure is at your disposal to welcome you, inform you and answer your questions.
Find out more:
- Contacts (Social service reception desk)
- EHPAD Toussaint Merle - Hôpital de La Seyne sur Mer
- EHPAD. et U.S.L.D. – Hôpital Clemenceau à La Garde