LABORATORIES AND HOSPITAL HYGIENE UNIT
Hôpital Sainte Musse
Lead Consultant: Dr Eric JULLIAN
- Dr JULLIAN Eric Lead Consultant
- Dr POGGI Cécile Head of Department
- Dr BRESSON CUQUEMELLE Caroline
- Dr CHOLLET Lionel
- Dr CHOURAQUI Martine
- Dr DUCHAMP-DOMINE Marie
- Dr IMBERT Guenièvre
- Dr KOULMANN Laurence
- Dr LAFON Odile
- Dr LE FLOCH Anne Sophie
- Dr MARCHAISON Marylène
- Dr SANSOT Dominique
- Dr SERRE Myriam
- Dr TOYER Anne-Lise
- Dr ZANNIER Arnold
Medical Biology - Consultations, inpatient and outpatient care
Samples are taken at the outpatient unit from Monday to Friday starting at 7:30am.
Test reports are to be collected from the laboratory reception desk upon presentation of an identity document or power of attorney from Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
The medical biology laboratory, located at the Hôpital Sainte Musse takes care of the biology examinations for the various CHITSsites as well as those of the Hôpital Renée Sabran, the Centre Hospitalier of Hyères and other Varta correspondents.
Since November 1st 2014, the laboratory is accredited by the Comité Français d’Accréditation (COFRAC) according to the ISO 15189 V2012 standard, under the number 8-3296 (Available on www.cofrac.fr).
The laboratory activities are:
- Technical platform 24 hours a day: General Biochemistry, Haematocytology, Haemostasis, Urgent Serologies (AEV…)
- Bacteriology, Parasitology, Mycology
- Infectious serology
- Specialised Biochemistry, Pharmacology - Toxicology
- Constitutional genectics: the laboratory is certified to examine a person's genetic characteristics for medical purposes (factor II mutations and Leiden factor V)
- Outsource Medical Biology Examinations
The laboratory carries out more than 95% of the examinations on site and entrusts certain analysis (highly specialised or subject to approval not available at the laboratory) to a specialised laboratory in accordance with the subcontracting procedure.
We are attentive to any remark or suggestion from you that would help improve our services