Nursing Homes (EHPAD)
Hôpital de La Seyne sur Mer
Lead Consultant: Dr Nathalie AMALBERTI
- Dr HABIB-LAHLAH Naïma
- Dr BAMBIS-GARDES Solange
Information for residents and families
- Your parent wishes to join the EHPAD or the USLD. These two drop-in centre are linked to:
- Rules of procedure (click here to download it - in French)
- Stay contract (click here to download it - in French)
They provide you all useful information prior to the admission to these structures. We advise you an attentive reading.
- These two documents have been adopted by:
- Le Conseil de Surveillance du Centre Hospitalier Intercommunal Toulon-La Seyne sur Mer, dated the 9th of September 2014.
- Le Conseil de Vie Sociale de l'établissement (*) (Social life council of the establishment)
(*) Le Conseil de la Vie Sociale works for each hosting sites (U.S.L.D. and/or E.H.P.A.D.). Composition :
- the director of the establishment or his representative,
- the physician in charge
- health executives and including particularly with deliberative voice
- representatives of residents, families,
- staff representatives.
It gives its opinion and can make any suggestions on operational matters, including :
- operating regulations and the establishment project
- internal organisation and daily life
- works and equipment projects
- the activities and socio-cultural animations
- the nature and prices of the services rendered
The social service of the structure is at your disposal to welcome you, inform you and answer your questions.
Contact (Social service reception desks)
- EHPAD Toussaint Merle - Hôpital de La Seyne sur Mer
04 94 11 30 40
- EPHAD et U.S.L.D - Hôpital Clemenceau à La Garde
04 94 08 86 17