ADULT PSYCHIATRY UNIT
Hôpital Sainte Musse
Lead Consultant: Dr Daniel RAUCOULES
- Dr BEHM Jérôme Head of Department
- Dr DEKHLI Lamine
- Dr MARCHESSAUX Agnès
Sector G03 – Consultations, inpatient and outpatient care
Consultations Hôpital Sainte Musse :
04 94 14 53 90
Psychiatry department G03 1st floor
Consultations from Monday to Friday
- 25 beds including 2 for overnight hospitalisations
- Visiting hours: From 1pm to 8pm
Centre Médico-Psychologique (C.M.P.) / Medical Psychological Outpatient Centre
- Home visits
- Opening hours: From 8:30am to 4pm
Centre d'Accueil Thérapeutique à Temps Partiel (C.A.T.T.P.)/ Part-time therapeutic reception centre
- Opening hours: 9am to 4pm
- Common to these three sectors G01, G02 and G03, it is located 107 rue Revel near Toulon railway station.
- General psychiatry for the sector in question
- Continuity of inpatient and outpatient hospital care, emergencies and somatic services.
Diversity of means:
- Individual or group psychotherapies of psychoanalytic references (speech groups, theatre workshop)
- Thérapies comportementales et cognitives (TCC) - Cognitive-Behavioural Therapies: groups (assertiveness, borderline, ...) or individuals (anxiety disorders, personality disorders,…).
Management in a flat lent by volunteers:
- 3 places available
- Managed with the ADPS (Aide pour le Développement de la Psychiatrie de Secteur)/ Help for the development of stectoral psychiatry.