Hôpital Sainte Musse
Lead Consultant: Dr Bruno GUELFUCCI
- Dr FAIS Pierre-Olivier Internal Structure Manager, Head of Department
- Dr ALBERT Thomas
- Dr MAURIN Charlotte
- Dr TRAN Stéphanie
- Dr GUINVARC'H Sandrine Casual Worker; Uro Dynamic checkup at the consultations department
- Dr THIRY-ESCUDIE Isabelle Casual Worker; Uro Dynamic checkup at the consultations department
Urologic Surgery – Consultations, inpatient and outpatient care
Directly in the urology department, administrative registrationt at the Bureau des entrées (entrance office), PTCES, 3rd floor, C lift (blue)
Appointment booking (Hôpital Sainte Musse): 04 94 14 57 22
Appointment booking(Hôpital La Seyne-sur-Mer): 04 94 11 31 55
The department receives patients for:
- Urological explorations: endoscopy, urodynamic checkup, with consultation of Physicial and Rehabilitation Medicine, flow-metry, prostate biopsies
- External care: endo-vesical instillations, urethral dilatations, self-survey training
- Outpatient visits allow the diagnostic management of all urinary illnesses:
This important consultation activity allows close collaboration with the city and the various departments of the hospital.
Everyday from 8:30am to 6pm at the Hôpital Sainte Musse
Tuesday morning from 8:30am to 12:30pm (Dr ALBERT) at the Hôpital de la Seyne-sur-Mer
- Urological explorations
Everyday from 8:30am to 3:30pm
The Urology Department at the Hôpital Sainte Musse has a complete technical platform (Oncology Department, Internventional Radiology, Attached Radiotherapy Centre, Nuclear Medicine, Anatomo-Pathology Laboratory) to ensure the diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of all illnesses:
- Oncology: Diagnostic and therapeutic management of prostate, kidney, bladder and testicular cancers. Close collaboration with the Oncology, Radiotherapy and Onco-Genetics departments.
- Lithiasic illness: treatment of kidney, ureter and bladder stones by laser endoscopy and percutaneous surgery. Management of recurrent lithiasis with the Nephrology department.
- Infectious illness: pyelonephritis, prostatitis, recurrent urinary tract infection.
- Urinary disorders, prostate adenma: medical, endoscopic and surgical treatment.
- Surgical management of peritoneal dialysis in collaboration with the Nephrology department.
- Male and female incontinence, neuro-urology: complete diagnostic assessment, multidisciplinary and complete surgical management (urethral bandage, sacral neuromodulation, botulinum toxin, artificial sphincter).
- Emergency illness: reception of poly-traumatised patients, severe urinary sepsis, renal colic, urine rentention, in close collaboration with the Emergency and Intensive Care department.
The department receive patients in a 14 beds inpatient hospital ward, including 8 individual rooms.
It is located on the 3rd floor of the Hôpital Sainte Musse, B lift (yellow)
These air-conditioned rooms are equipped with showers, toilets and TVs.
A private room is available to welcome families.
Visiting hours 12pm to 8:30pm.
Modern equipment in the operating theatre allows minimally invasive and effective management: endoscopic resection in blue light, mono and bipolar generator, flexible Holmium laser ureteroscopy, laparoscopic surgery, robotic surgery, endoscopic surgery, prostate laser.