Hôpital de La Seyne-sur-Mer
The Hôpital de La Seyne-sur-Mer is one of the pillars of the C.H.I.T.S plan. It is a local/nearby hospital for the whole inhabitants of the Var West.
Local hospital of the Var West
Perinatal care centre
- Multipurpose medicine hospitalisation Units
- Functional explorations and consultations centre
- Functional rehabilitation and awakening of comas service
- Palliative care units
- Long stay unit, composed of a reinforced hosting units : Adult psychiatry and infant and child psychiatry
- Medico-social structures : Centre d’Action Médico-Sociale Précoce (CAMSP), Établissement d’Hébergement pour Personnes Agées Dépendantes (EHPAD)
In collaboration with the high-end technical platform, the emergencies and radiology services are complementary with the other sites of the Centre Hospitalier.