MEDICAL IMAGING UNIT
Lead Consultant: Dr Jean-Philippe BOUTIN
- Dr AL BADRI Abdul Nafeh
- Dr KUBASCH Michaël
- Dr MELQUIOND Hervé
- Dr MERABET Saad
- Dr MOLDOVAN Méda
- Dr NOVERT Olivier Paediatric Nephrology
- Dr PODILA Claudia
- Dr PUMO Jean-François
- Dr RUSU Laura
- Dr VELE Véronica
Radiology Sainte Musse– Consultations, inpatient and outpatient care
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
04 94 14 50 65
Fax: 04 94 14 50 66
Drs. Aveillan, Kubasch, Novert et Rusu can conduct private sector consultations, Contact the reception desk.
- Conventional radiology
- 3 emergency rooms equipped with flat sensor
- 2 remote-controlled rooms, one with digitisation and the other with a dental panoramic
- General ultrasound unit
- Senology unit with breast ultrasound, sterotactic location and micro/macro biopsy.
- Arteriography and interventional activity unit for digestive and cancerous bone (opened on April 2012)
- Section imagint unit with 2 latest generations CT scans, including one dedicated to emergencies and MRI (1,5 Tesla)
- Bone densitometry unit and body composition measurement.
- General adult and paediatric radiology.
- Conventional and interventional vascular radiology (dilatations, embolisations)
- Conventional and interventional mammary radiology (punctures under ultrasound or stereotactic registration, pre-operative registration, etc.).
- Approved centre for breast cancer screening.
- Interventional radiology (infiltrations, punctures, biopsies).
- Study of bone density and measurement of body composition.
- General and doppler ultrasound, neonatal, paediatric, adult, puncture, endocavitary ultrasound.
- Spiral CT scan allowing studies in 2D, 3D, non-invasive vascular explorations, Dentascanner, interventional sector (punctures and drainage).
- Scanner: cardiac explorations.
- MRI adults and children, Angio-MRI, Mammo-MRI.
- Breast illnesses consultations where the clinical examination and all the paraclinical exploration of the breast are performed.
- Drs. AVEILLAN, KUBASCH, NOVERT et RUSU can conduct private sector consultations
- Contact the reception desk.