ADULT PSYCHIATRY UNIT
Hôpital Sainte Musse
Lead Consultant: Dr Daniel RAUCOULES
- Dr BARTOLI Jean-Luc G01 Psychiatry - Sainte Musse
- Dr RAYMONDET Philippe Head of Department
- Dr TROUILLET Isabelle
- Dr DIAZ Manuel
Sector G01 – Consultations, inpatient and outpatient care, ECT, RTMS
Hôpital Sainte Musse
Psychiatry 83 G01
04 94 14 53 88
Fax : 04 94 14 53 89
CMP G01 Reception desk:
Toulon: 04 94 22 79 51
The 83G01 Psychiatry service manages the western part of the city of Toulon. This sector corresponds to cantons 1, 2 and 3 of the city of Toulon as well as the commune of Le Revest.
Patients located in this geographical area and who require psychiatric of psychological care can be sent to the unit.
For this purpose, the unit has:
- An open hospital ward:
-25 beds adapted to current hotel standards (bathroom, toilet)
Visiting hours: from 1pm to 8pm
- A medical psychological centre – 107 rue Revel, Toulon
- Psychiatric consultations
- Individual psychotherapy
- Schedules home visits
- Nursing care
- Medico-social care
- Clinical research studies
Opening hours: from 9 am to 5pm
The essential mission is to take care of all medical illnesses and psychological disorders affecting the patients in sector 83G01. It ensures the follow-up by consultations or in the most complex situations, by organising home visits, nursing and social care, in collaboration with various stakeholders (physicians, general practitioners, social workers of the sector etc.)
- Specific management of schizophrenia focused on rehabilitation, thanks to special individual support (provided by the team of the Medical-Psychological Centre)
- Use of specialised programmes for information on schizophrenia, development of social skills, support for education and self-management of treatments and symptoms, etc. All these programmes are aimed at the patient (Groupes Compétences, IPT, Michael's Game, PACT Patients).
- Information and support for families of patients suffering from severe psychiatric pathologies (Profamille – PACT Familles)
- Clinical research studies, evualuation of the efficacy of new treatments for schizophrenia.
- Specific care for young adults still attending school (agreement with various schools in the Toulon region).